Friday 7 March 2014

Sharing

Archie 'Mind Games' Mallaghan
Dad is sat with Archie. Each has a mini packet of chocolate buttons:

Archie: Sharing Daddy?

Dad: We've got a packet each buddy.

Archie: Nooo. Sharing Daddy! Sharing is nice. One for you and one for me.

Dad: (laughing). Okay, I'll do a swap.

Archie: One for me...

Dad gives Archie a chocolate.

Archie: ...and one for you.

Archie hands Dad an imaginary chocolate.

Dad: Hey! That was just pretend! That's cheating.

Archie: Nooo. Sharing Daddy!

Dad: Give me a chocolate.

Archie: Okay. One for me...

Archie takes one of Dad's chocolates.

Archie: ...and one for you.

Archie hands Dad another pretend chocolate.

Dad: Archie! That's not sharing.

Archie: Sharing Daddy!

Dad: Give me a chocolate.

Archie: Nooo...  Sharing.

Dad: A real one.

Archie: Sharing?

Dad: (sighs) Okay...

Archie: One for me...

Dad: This is rubbish.

Archie: One for you. Say thank you Daddy?

Dad: No.

Archie: Oh look! Daddy's all gone. Archie's got chocolate.

Dad: Sharing?

Archie pulls his angry face and grabs his bag of buttons.

Archie: Archie's. No Daddy. Archie's chocolate. Naughty Daddy.

Dad: .......

No comments:

Post a Comment