Saturday 8 February 2014

The Confession

Sam decided to confess something to us just before his friend Poppy came to Emily's birthday party:

Dad: How buddy, how was school?

Sam: Oh, good thanks dad. Well... There is one thing... I... Well I...

Dad: It's okay buddy, you don't need to be embarrassed. What is it?

Sam: You know my friend Poppy? Well... (blushes) She's actually my girlfriend. And I... (whispers) I just asked her to marry me.

Sam bashes himself on the head and rolls his eyes.

Dad: Really? What did she say?

Sam: (giant grin) She said yes! But then I said I would only marry her if she agreed to live in a giant metal pumpkin! And do you know what dad - she said yes again! WOO HOO!

Dad:...good... I think...

Sam: If you don't ask you don't get - that's what you say, and I'm getting a giant metal pumpkin. This is such a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment